
"You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it." Charles Bruxton
Hmm - am I always saying that I don't have time.. for friends, for scrapbooking, for things for me (exercise??) That I'll do something "later" when the kids aren't playing sports, when they are older. Does the time ever get here?
I guess I have time for what I want to do. I get the kids to their sports, scouts. Dan & I lead two dens of scouts right now. We attend church, are part of a small group. I see a few friends - but not nearly enough. I don't call people enough. My sister - lives so far away - I don't call her. My dad - the same. I forget to call - and I hate that. When I get all these things rushing in my head - I forget. I made a cute card for my niece - and I forgot to mail it. Just found it in my bag today. A week late in mailing. :-(
So - I guess I need to be better at calling. At keeping in touch. At not feeling so alone because no one calls me to chat. Because I have the time - I just choose to do other things. And I have the friends - I just don't call them.
2 comments:
Hi Sue!
Just thought I'd stop in and say it. Loved your thoughts.
Enjoy your week!
Shari
Ain't THIS the truth...
Now where did I put my recipe for making time...?
Post a Comment