Thursday, September 27, 2007

Think Positive



We talked a lot last night with Jacob & the therapist about Anxiety. That's a big word for a 7 yo. But he seemed to get it. And understand that he needs to think positive. Given a list of positive sayings - he was told to pick one that he liked. He picked --- I have energy! That totally describes Jacob - a big bundle of energy. So - our new goal is for everyone to think positive. No "I Can't" & no worrying about mom & dad on buisiness trips. It's good for all of us to think positive. Eric was there tonight & listened. Yet he still said "I can't" when practicing his sax. He's just learning - it's hard, etc. Yup - he's right, it is hard. But that's why he's practicing. He kept practicing - so hopefully this will teach him a lesson too!


No comments: